10 October 2009

tRoubLe wItH ........

5 days left to finish my clinicals here...
happy but sad too...lots of memories n experienced..
n ....at the same time final exams is just around the corner..
n...completing my bunch of assignment is another matter..
so everything makes me stressful..

gosh i just hav 2 weeks to do my revision for finals.
shud i hope 4 a good marks?? hahhaa
u wishhhh....
but im still hoping for a little miracle...heheh -atleast for pass marks-hihi

everything is still undercontrol..
coz i ve few people who always giv me support n nvr lemme down..
my parents ,my love..
coz of them im still here today..hehe..


uff...i suppose to complete my assignmentsssssss...(plural of "s" coz ive a lottt )
erkk..
*now doing component for angiography*hehe
raining heavily~~~n it makes me soooooooo sleepppyyyyy...
assignment...assignment......cepat la abissss...

No comments:

Post a Comment

jUst sAy wHaT U fEeL~~