04 October 2009

Gettin bitter .......

"maybe u need some space for urself....u r definetly okey." thats what he told..
sometimes..i feels like my body does not belong to me..
i dont know if what i felt was really happens..
or i lie n im cheating myself..

its kinda strange n weird..should i hide..or shud i let it go..
even if im trying to run....its part of me...its chasing me...
n still...in me...n always be..
shud i say its a cruel fate...definetly no....but its already a fate...
its just..im confused..n its such a gr8 confusion.i wish i can let it go..
i dont want to live with any regret..never asked y did it choose me..
but i hold to what daddy always said...I hav a strong faith that it will leave u one day"
please...go away from me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

jUst sAy wHaT U fEeL~~