08 January 2010

Jump baby jump!!



hi..salam sume..
hav u ever feel like flying without wings?
cewah..ttibe je ber philosophy..
i wanna do that!! leave all those probs n jumppp..(td kate fly) errkk

k leave it..
this sem..means my final year..weee
not so excited bout it
only 2 written paper but........its involving the whole things that ive learn since my first year..
its really tough...with no clues..
actually its not too late to wish everyone a hapy new year..

n twenty-ten shud b a good one:

n this year im expecting to :

1) cut my expenses on shoes n handbags ( what a tough new year resolution!!) this is the worst part..
ive tried to avoid the "red modani" shoe shop..my fav spot to buy my dream shoes.
u know wat..i might collect n save lots of money if i can stop my self to buy those shoes n hadbags.ufff
2) hopefully i can gain my pointers...i mean cgpa...wanna go further..dont wanna spent rest of my life in the medical imaging department forever..
3) to study :D heeee..this sem is the most tough sem ever..OSCE n OSPE will keep my soul away.. so ive to study ..but did i mention..i hate study n stress..
4) Dont b nervous to hav all the info that will cram into my poor brain..read more informative forums..ya i know im super-nerd in reading forums..hee
5)im going to figure out wat i wanna do in the rest of my life..


its kinda daunting wen i think bout it but i learned a lot bout myself in 2009:

1) i can survive here for about 2 n half years
2) this world is too cruel..
3) actually im a good sister..huu...i an giv gr8 advise to my siblings.hee hee heee
4) i knew that im kinda strong person...owaoo..
5) Dont easily trust people..coz they ll step u from ur back! nowadays thers lots of 2-sides faces pple..hippocryte!!

2 comments:

jUst sAy wHaT U fEeL~~